TS247 has been in operation since 1997 in the development of control and monitoring of power and energy distribution markets.
TS247 specialises in the following key areas:
- Turnkey design and manufacture
- Labour supply: project managers, construction managers, lead engineers, electrical engineers (technicians and fitters), mechanical engineers (technicians and fitters)
- Engineering procurement
- Manufacture and fabrication
- Software engineering: PLC, SCADA, DCS
TS247 has carried out many successful turnkey projects in the oil and gas sector whether onshore or offshore. With over 20 years experience, our highly qualified mechanical and electrical engineering staff is capable of taking concise User Requirements Specifications (URS) from the customers to produce detailed Functional Design Specifications (FDS).
TS247’s preferred CAD package is SolidWorks, however we are fully trained and can use customer specific CAD systems if required. The utilisation of all aspects of SolidWorks, like the integrated electrical design package, enables swift and accurate drawings. It also allows TS247 to carry out detailed finite element analysis (FEA) following a full design review, ensuring continuity from concept through design, manufacture, customer acceptance and sign off.
Following our in-house process, we can move into production ensuring that the engineering and design staff takes the manufacturing process into a highly skilled and productive workshop.
Operating within the company’s internal operations enables problems to be rectified and redesigned. Rectification can be carried out in the minimum time scales, conforming to our ISO 9001 procedures so that we can ensure the manufacturing process is carried out to the highest EN and ISO standards. This guarantees total quality management throughout the manufacturing process with our own in-house workshops.
Our capabilities are as follows.
TS247 offers a comprehensive skill set of contract labour from technical project managers to basic labourer. The labour poll can be sourced from various areas of the world from the Far East to Europe ensuring the right technical aptitude for the rate and skill set required. All labourers are selected and interviewed by our company to ensure the best possible personnel for the position, skill requirement and suitability from a single supplier.
- Heavy material handling with four 10 tonne cranes
- Welding of materials such as stainless & mild steel, aluminium, super duplex and other alloy metals which can be covered with various MIG/TIG capabilities
- Orbital welding and coded welding as required
- Large machine shop with turning and milling capabilities
- Large fabrication area
- Enclosure wiring and panel building
- Low voltage switch gear and MCC in standard control enclosures as defined by BS EN 61439-2
- Medium voltage switch gear 3.3 to 72.5 kV Air insulated switch Gear manufacture test
- ESD control equipment and ICSS control equipment
- Hazardous area enclosures from Zone 0 and 20 in the following categorises: Ex d, Ex e/d, Ex e, Ex p
PLC and RTU programming
With our in-house programmers TS247 can program in many software packages including Siemens Step 5 and Step 7, Rockwell RS500 and RS5000 , Schneider (Modicon, Telemecanique, AEG) PL7 and General Electric LM90 and Proficy and many IEC 61131 based platforms.
SCADA and DCS programming
Our experience covers most SCADA and DCS systems including Siemens WinCC, T3000 and SPPA-T3000, ABB 800xA, GE OC 4000, 6000 and IFIX, Cimplicity, Rockwell PlantPAX, Schneider Wonder ware, InTouch, Emerson Delta V, and Honeywell TDS3000.
TS247 are presently general electric intelligent platform integration partners with many years’ experience in producing Safety Integrity Level (SIL), 2 and 3 for integrated control and safety systems (ICSS) to adhere to IEC 61508 and 61511 standards and Alan Bradley (Rockwell) system partners.
24 Hour Support
TS247 offers a comprehensive system support service including emergency repair on and off site 24 hours a day. TS247 appreciate that your process is more likely to fail after most service companies have closed.
Electronic Industrial Controls
The TS247 service is capable of repairing from board to component level using automatic test equipment and computerised component testers. We firmly believe that all repairs should be fully functionally tested prior to delivery, but this is not always possible. Therefore, the service centre is instructed to advise the customer of the best test capabilities of all repairs, and this partnership allows fast commercial and engineering decisions to be made.
Repairing obsolete or bespoke equipment requires a working relationship. That may mean using the best test facility that was made for your repair, and that is the machine the repair has originated from. TS247 will come to site during non-productive periods to test the equipment.
Carrying a large stock of obsolete equipment and components ensures that possible emergency repairs are completed the same day.
- CPUs (Central Processing Units)
- Communication interfaces
- Digital I/O (Digital Inputs and Outputs)
- Analogue I/O (Analogue Inputs and Outputs)
- Rack mounted control
- Power Supply
- Axis control
- Power supply
- CRT/LCD/LED/TFT (Visual Display Systems) variable speed drives
- AC /DC servo drives
- AC and DC servo controllers, general printed circuit boards
Service and Warranty
All electronic repairs receive a comprehensive overhaul including changing key devices to lengthen the products life. All repairs receive a warranty covering the parts fitted and the fault reported for 12 months.
Specialist Motor Repair
TS247 service centre has specialist engineers capable of refurbishing, reconfiguring and dynamically testing virtually any servo or spindle motor.
TS247 standards of repair ensure that virtually all motors are load tested by the correct drive setup.
Site Service Engineers and personnel supply
TS247 prides itself in the technical ability of our site engineers. We give importance to the high standards of health and safety and safe working practices, therefore all our site engineers are equipped and trained to the highest safety levels based on the oil and gas offshore industry standards.
TS247 offers a full range of consultancy services. With our highly qualified and experienced staff, we are able to offer the following:
- Feasibility studies
- Engineering reporting and design approval in both electrical and mechanical engineering
- Design and structural reporting and design
- Procurement and contract purchasing
All engineers are qualified to a minimum of:
- Degree Standards in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Degree Standards in Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management to Prince 2
- 18th Editions in Electrical BS7671
- CompEx Hazardous Area electrical engineering
- BOSIET and MIST